Friday, May 28, 2010

Four Personality Temperaments Prior to Taking the Quiz

I have taken different personality tests at different times, but I don’t recall taking one based on the four personality temperaments. I cannot remember much about the personality assessments that I took mainly because I took them for fun and did not really investigate them further. I really liked the reading about the four personality temperaments. I thought each personality temperament was very thorough. I liked how each temperament was further broken down into types. The reading forced me to evaluate myself based on the criterion.

Upon reading about the four personality temperaments, I have concluded that I have a personality crisis. I can see a little of each temperament in myself, but if I would use one to best describe myself it would probably be that of a healer idealist. Looking back on my life, I was raised pretty much to be a guardian. I still actually seem to strive to be a guardian. I always have and still do believe in traditional institutions and values as well as a sense of right and wrong. I take pride in being dependable and trustworthy, but I am not one for honoring customs and traditions just because it is “the best thing” for society. The description of an idealist seems to best describe me. I am one who strives for cooperation, and aside from sports, conflict and confrontation bother me. I also desire harmony in all settings even though this is rarely the case. I am eager to take the quiz on order to find out how I rank in regards to these personality types.

No comments:

Post a Comment