Monday, May 31, 2010
Results from Personality Test
Guardian........ Well I guess I really am a guardian. Upon taking the personality test, the results have shown that I am in this personality type. I know that is how I was raised. My folks were guardians for sure. They were very conservative when it came to matters pertaining to conduct and behavior as well as when it came to respecting institutions such as religious, political, and educational matters. They always told me to keep things in perspective. By this they meant to always remember faith, family, and career in that order. I would have to say that I still abide by this, and I'm sure when my boys are old enough I'll instill this as well. I just figured that I would be more of an idealist. I do respect institutions, but I don't always agree with how they are run or every single belief they espouse. In fact, I'll be the first to admit that I struggle with matters pertaining to both religion and politics. I try not to discuss these matters because they can be very divisive, but I don't always subscribe to the status quo on many of the issues around these. I just try to do what is good or right to the best of my ability. In regards to ISTE NETS 2008, this activity correlates well with standard 5. Teachers using this tool with their students is an excellent way to engage in personal growth and leadership. This type of activity enables teachers and students to better understand themselves as well as others in the class in regards to different types of personalities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment