Thursday, July 22, 2010
Computer Self Efficacy Survey
I remember taking this survey at the beginning of the class back in May. Most of my responses were more to the center/left area of the scales provided with the questions. I remember being rather unsure about many of the questions. Upon taking this survey at the end of the class, most of my responses have moved to the right of the scales provided. I felt very comfortable taking this survey at the end of the class. This survey enabled me to see how much I actually progressed in regards to my ability to use technology for educational purposes and teach my students to use it as well. In regards to ISTE NETS 2008, this survey accomplished standard 5 very well. I really felt that it enabled me to see my professional growth in regards to technology use as well as my feeling of increased competence in regards to being able to teach my students to use technology for educational purposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment