Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Google Forms Survey Spreadsheet
I was able to get two people to take my survey. My survey results reflect their responses. I created a hyperlink to my survey in my posting yesterday, but I also included in today's posting as well. It is also embeded in yesterday's blog post. In response to the question regarding how I would get a Google form to parents, students, or co-workers, I could use a variety of methods to do this. If it was a class related matter, I could post it and/or create a hyperlink to it on a class blog. I could also e-mail it to students, parents, and /or co-workers. This would require me to have all of their e-mail addresses. I could also embed it on a blog. Even though it is not advisable, hyperlinks and embedding can also be done through social networking sites such as Facebook. This is an area where teachers need to use extreme caution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment