Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jeopardy Lab

I used Jeopardy Lab to create a Civil War Jeopardy. Jeopardy Lab is definitely something that I will use right from the start of the upcoming school year. I would like to show it to my students so they can create Jeopardy boards based on the content themselves. This is definitely something that can inspire student centered learning in my classroom. In regards to ISTE standards, this definitely meets standard 2. As a teacher, this is an excellent way for me to design and develop digital-age learning experiences and assessments. I could use this as a game for test review, or I could use is as formative assessment in itself. As I mentioned, students could also use it to assess each other on what they learned. I will probably get much use out of this tool this coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment