Jason Armentrout
Rt. 1 Box 188A2, Keyser, WV, 26726 • 304.298.3480 • jarmentrout70@gmail.com
Profile |
I am a educator with fourteen years teaching experience. I have a passion for what I do. I presently teach at Frankfort High School in Mineral County, West Virginia. My areas of certification are Social Studies, Special Education Multicategorical, and English Self-contained. I am presently working on my M.Ed. in Special Education Multicategorical at Fairmont State University. I also have eight years experience coaching football, wrestling, and track. Recently, I was named the head wrestling coach at Frankfort High School.
Education |
Name of Recent School Attended
Skills |
Work Experience |
2004 - Present
Name of Current Employer, Location
Position Title
- Mineral County Schools
- One Baker Place
- Keyser, WV 26726
- Position: Teacher and Head Wrestling Coach at Frankfort High School
1996-2004
Name of Former Employers, Location
Position Title
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (98-04)
- 2020 Bedford St.
- Cumberland, MD 21502
- Position: Teacher
- Hampshire County Schools (96-98)
- 46 S. High Street
- Romney, WV 26757
- Position: Teacher at the Alternative School
Activities |
2003-Present
WV Relay for Life - Mineral County Chapter and Potomac State College
2004-Present
Active member in WVEA, West Virginia's chapter if National Educational Association
2003
Who's Who Amongs American Teachers
References |
Available upon request
I thought this was a really good feature of Google Docs. This is definitely an example of how career and job networking will be done in the 21st Century. This is something that can be used in order to cover standard 3 established by ISTE and the 2008 NETS. Creating these as well as teaching students to create these is an excellent way to model digital-age work and learning. It is definitely a great way for teachers and students to demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technology and systems.
No comments:
Post a Comment