These are a few of the snips that I could use as a Social Studies teacher when teaching my students about Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights movement. I really like this tool because it enables me to snip passages directly from important documents and photographs without copying and pasting and doing the needed work such as cropping and touch ups. This tool would be great for making digital collages and other visuals. This tool would facilitate standard 1 established by ISTE. It is an excellent tool to facilitating and inspiring student learning and creativity. Students can use this for a variety of medium used to manifest their creative abilities.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Snipping Tool
These are a few of the snips that I could use as a Social Studies teacher when teaching my students about Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights movement. I really like this tool because it enables me to snip passages directly from important documents and photographs without copying and pasting and doing the needed work such as cropping and touch ups. This tool would be great for making digital collages and other visuals. This tool would facilitate standard 1 established by ISTE. It is an excellent tool to facilitating and inspiring student learning and creativity. Students can use this for a variety of medium used to manifest their creative abilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment