Monday, June 7, 2010

Self Portrait





















Upon completing my self portrait on the Pablo Picasso website the one major issue that I had a question about was how to post my self portrait to my blog. To resolve this I used the snipping tool in order to save it as a jpeg. and upload it to my blog from there. I have included the link to my self-portrait.

Jason Armentrout's Self Portrait from Picassohead

The image that I made is included with this posting. In regards to the five standards set forth by the ISTE, the use of this tool correlates very well with the first standard. Using this tool in the classroom is an excellent way to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity. Students would have a wonderful time using this tool. They would also have an excellent opportunity to be creative with digital-age learning medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment