Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Google Docs
I really liked using the Google Docs application. When I created my online resume, the application published it on my blog. I also linked my online application so that it can be accessed from this posting. Along with this, I experimented with the spreadsheet application and created a little spreadsheet on the fifty states just to play around with it. It can also be accessed from this posting. I really like this blog. The more I use it, the better I am at it. The use of Google Docs and the things that can be done with this tool correlate well with standard 3 established by ISTE. This is an excellent way to demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations. It is also an excellent way to collaborate with others to use digital tools and resources to support student success and innovation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment