Monday, June 7, 2010
VARK Questionnaire on Learning Styles
Upon taking the VARK Questionnaire pertaining to learning styles, I have been classified as multinodal RKV. My results indicated the following: Reading/writing = 12, Kinesthetic = 11, Visual = 10, and Aural = 8. The report and strategies stated that I fall into the majority of learners. The results from the questionnaire described my preferred learning style pretty well. I really do not have a favorite learning style, but of the four listed I seem to be most comfortable learning by reading and writing. I really liked this questionnaire, and I felt that it was a valid indicator in terms of describing my preferred learning style. I also liked the study strategies included with each learning style. I plan on using this tool in order to help my students self-assess their learning style. This would also help me to become more familiar with their preferred learning style in order to better differentiate my instruction in order to better meet their learning needs. Using this tool would enable me to cover standard 2 established by ISTE. This is an excellent way to design and develop digital-age learning experiences and assessments. Students would be able to use technology in order to better understand their individual learning styles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment